Has your company’s HR department worked hard over the past twelve months to achieve exceptional results? If so, let the world know about it! You have until the end of today, 25th March to get your entries in for the Haymarket Human Resources Excellence Awards 2010.
The awards recognise creativity, originality and differentiation in HR and the fifteen categories open this year are:
- Best Talent Management Strategy
- Most Successful Change Management Programme
- Most Effective Benefits Strategy
- Most Effective Use of Internal Communications
- Outstanding Employee Engagement Strategy
- Most Effective Recruitment and Retention
- Best Learning and Development Strategy
- Health and Well-being Award
- Best Use of CSR in HR
- Most Innovative Use of Technology
- Best HR Strategy in a Company Under 1000 Employees
- Best Public Sector HR strategy or initiative
- Best Third Sector HR strategy or initiative
- Best Workplace Diversity Strategy
- Best HR Team
In a 2000 word submission, entrants must demonstrate their eligibility for the award by describing their performance between January 2009 and March 2010.
A single entry costs £300 + VAT, with further submissions charged at £180 + VAT. A discounted fee of £150 + VAT is offered for charitable or voluntary bodies.
The awards ceremony will take place at Grosvenor House in London on 30th June. Tickets are £240 per head.
To enter, or for more information visit Haymarket Human Resources Excellence Awards.